Need a Cabinet Maker?
Give Us a Call: (435) 586-3615
Jack Reardon Cabinets is your one-stop shop for all of your cabinet needs in Southern Utah.
Add a Unique Touch to Your Kitchen, Bathroom, or Laundry With Our Custom Cabinets
About Our Custom Cabinets
Jack Reardon Cabinets handles all aspects of cabinet design, construction, and installation. Your cabinets can include your choice of:
- Cabinet doors
- Cabinet coatings and finishes
- Molding and millwork
- A wide selection of cabinet woods
- Cabinet accessories such as pullouts, slides, and dividers
Jack Reardon Cabinets in Cedar City can help you with all types of cabinet requirements. Give us a call or visit our showroom below to see what we can do to enhance your interior living and work spaces!
- Planning (writing lists, organizing mail, charging cell phones, etc.)
- Food storage (wire baskets, lazy susans, pantries, etc.)
- Food preparation (utensils, cutting boards, spices, etc.)
- Table setting (dishes, glasses, cutlery, napkins, etc.)
- Trash and recycling
- Any style from contemporary to old world
- Floor to ceiling cabinetry
- Upper cabinets can include lights, glass fronts, finished bottom, and light rail (for under cabinet lighting)
- Fluted columns, raised end panels, crown molding
- Cabinets designed for microwaves
- Large pantries that can include multiple level shelves, door shelves, rollouts, door-mounted rollout shelves.
Jack Reardon Cabinets bathroom cabinets can fit any space, can be any style, and can be almost any species of wood. However, we find that thermal-fused maple melamine is especially suitable for bathrooms. It stands up well to moisture and is easy to clean.
We can create any configuration of drawer banks, sink bases, rollout shelves, pull out hampers, make up trays, and tip-out drawer fronts to improve the functionality of your bathroom.
Jack Reardon Cabinets can build custom bathroom vanities that are a perfect fit for your space.
You can specify accessories or special features such as:
- Full roll-out shelves, cosmetic trays, etc.
- Makeup desks
- Suspended cabinets
- Furniture legs
- Any door style – contemporary, traditional, etc.
- Medicine cabinets that are separate from your vanities
- Moldings, fluted columns, etc.
Jack Reardon’s built-in cabinetry can add architectural value to any home. Built-ins can take space that’s already there and turn it into functional space.
We can do anything from small nook to complete rooms. Some of the uses include:
- Entertainment centers (TV pull outs and swivels, divided drawers, cord management, wiring access, etc.)
- Bookcases, desks, flip-up laptop compartments, and other office amenities
- Curio cabinets and displays for collectibles and art
- Bedrooms, armoires, and closets (bench seats, shelf dividers, sweater boxes, shoe racks, ironing board pullouts)
- Fireplace mantels
- Exercise rooms
- Laundry and mudrooms
Jack Reardon Cabinet storage solutions can enhance your Southern Utah home and your lifestyle by transforming unused areas into beautiful, functional storage. Let Jack Reardon Cabinets of Cedar City help organize your home. We offer expert design advice that lets you be in control of all your spaces including your garage, pantry and laundry.
We do custom design for all sizes and shapes of rooms. We can deal with unusual places and situations like under the stairway, crawl spaces, vaulted ceilings, basements, and attics. Some of our work includes, wet bars, wine cellar, libraries, home theatre, coat closets, and walk-in pantries.
Experience Cedar City’s finest custom cabinet and countertop design, construction and installation available!
Jack Reardon Cabinets & Countertops provides creative solutions for your custom commercial cabinetry and workspace requirements. We can configure the ideal a versatile and adaptable cabinet layout to enhance your working conditions and improve efficiency.
Our projects include:
- Break rooms and reception areas
- Storage and office supply closets
- Conference rooms (audio/video display centers, conference tables, etc.)
- Doctor and dental offices
- Hospitals and pharmacies
- Showrooms, showcases, display cases, etc.
- Restaurants (booths, tabletops, counter areas, service areas, etc.)
- Wheelchair accessible cabinetry that follows ADA accessibility guidelines